Endogard Tablets Extra Large dog (35kg) 2 Tablets
A flavoured worming tablet for the treatment and control of roundworm, hookworm, whipworm and tapeworm (including hydatids) in dogs and cats.
Endogard is a liver flavoured allwormer tablet for the treatment and control of roundworm (Toxascaris leonina, Toxocara canis), hookworm (Ancylostoma caninum, Uncinaria stenocephala), whipworm (Trichuris vulpis) and tapeworm (Dipylidium caninum, Taenia ovis, Taenia pisiformis, Taenia hydatigena) including hydatids (Echinococcus granulosus) in dogs and cats.
Does not control heartworm. Safe to use in puppies and kittens from 2 weeks of age.
Endogard palatable tablets are available in 3 convenient sizes:
- Small dog or cat (0-5kg)
- Medium dog (5-10kg)
- Large dog (10-20kg)
- Extra Large dog (35kg)
- Young Kittens and Puppies: Treat according to weight at 2, 4, 8 and 12 weeks of age.
- Adult Dogs and Cats: Treat according to weight every three months. If your pet is a breeding bitch, if you are located in a known hydatid area or if whipworm is a problem, more frequent administration is recommended.
- Application Type
- Quantity Type
- Animal Type
- Breed Size
- 21-40kg, 41kg Plus
Why Vet Products Direct is your one stop pet shop
- Our team of qualified and experienced Veterinary Nurses are ready to help. Give us a call today 1300 838 776
- Save everyday on your pet supplies when you join our VIP Club.
- Free and easy returns.
- 100% genuine approved veterinary products fully backed by manufacturers warranty.
- Low cost shipping fee
- Providing high quality professional pet and animal products in conjunction with professional advice since 1998.
- Happy Customer Reviews.