Equimax Paste 37.8G
Treats all major parasites in horses including tapeworms, bots and BZ-resistant worms.
Equimax Paste is a broad-spectrum horse worming paste that is highly effective in treating all major parasites in horses including:
- Large strongyles (Strongylus vulgaris, Strongylus edentatus, Strongylus equinus, and Triodontophorus spp.)
- Small strongyles including benzimidazole-resistant strains (Cyathostomum spp., Cylicocyclus spp., Cylicostephanus spp., Cylicocontophorus spp., Gyalocephanus spp.)
- Ascarids (Parascaris equorum)
- Pinworms (Oxyuris equi)
- Hairworms (Trichostrongylus axei)
- Large-mouthed stomach worms (Habronema muscae)
- Lungworms (Dictyocaulus amfieldi)
- Neck and intestinal threadworms (Onchocerca spp., Strongyloides westeri)
- All three species of tapeworms (Anoplocephala perfolliata, Anoplocephala magna, Paranoplocephala mammillana)
- All three species of bots (Gasterophilus spp.)
- Skin lesions caused by Habronema and Draschia spp.
- Cutaneous larvae (summer sores)
- Onchocerca spp. microfilaria
Composition: Each Equimax 37.6g syringe contains: Abamectin - 3.7mg/g, Praziquantel - 46.2mg/g
Dose: Dose at 1mL per 20kg bodyweight (5mL per 100kg). Each syringe of Equimax treats a horse up to 700kg.
Equimax LV Paste is a low-volume version of Equimax Paste.
Composition: Each Equimax LV 7.49g syringe contains: Ivermectin - 18.7mg/g, Praziquantel - 140mg/g.
Dose: 1mL/100kg of bodyweight is the recommended dose rate. The syringe delivers sufficient paste to treat 700 kg of bodyweight.
Equimax Elevation is a triple active allwormer with a unique double action effect; ideal for horses under 2 years old.
Composition: Each Equimax Elevation 23.1mL syringe contains: Ivermectin 0.14g, Praziquantel 1.0g, Pyrantel 9.0g.
Dose: 3.3mL per 100kg bodyweight. Each syringe of Equimax Elevation treats a horse up to 700kg.
Equimax Liquid Allwormer is a broad-spectrum anthelmintic drench for administration by stomach tube or oral doser gun.
Composition: Abamectin 0.8 g/L, praziquantel 10 g/L.
Dose: Give orally at 1 mL/4 kg bodyweight (25 mL/100 kg bodyweight).
- Application Type
- Quantity Type
- Animal Type
- Breed Size
- Platinum Performance
Why Vet Products Direct is your one stop pet shop
- Our team of qualified and experienced Veterinary Nurses are ready to help. Give us a call today 1300 838 776
- Save everyday on your pet supplies when you join our VIP Club.
- Free and easy returns.
- 100% genuine approved veterinary products fully backed by manufacturers warranty.
- Low cost shipping fee
- Providing high quality professional pet and animal products in conjunction with professional advice since 1998.
- Happy Customer Reviews.