Weight gain is a BIG problem for our pets. It is not just the human population who are suffering from unprecedented rates of obesity. Pets are too, with over 40% of dogs in Australia estimated to be clinically overweight or obese.(1)
Hill’s Weight Management Foods
Specially formulated to help dogs with weight management
What are the signs of an overweight dog?
1. Difficult to feel his / her ribs or spine
2. Difficult to see a defined waist
3. Abdomen is sagging
Extra weight presents a significant danger to your dog’s health. Overweight dogs face increased risks of serious diseases like diabetes, hypertension, heart disease, painful osteoarthritis and urinary disease.
The food your dog eats plays an important role in his or her overall health and well-being. Balanced nutrition is an essential part of maintaining a healthy lifestyle.
Hill’s Science Diet Perfect Weight has been specially formulated to support your dog's weight management with clinically proven technology for healthy weight maintenance & long lasting weight support.
Find The Right Food If Your Dog Is Tipping The Scales
Weight Management Range For Dogs
- Hill's Science Diet Dog Adult Light Large Breed 12kg$127.64Out of stock
- Hill's Science Diet Dog Adult Small Perfect WeightOut of stock
- Hill's Science Diet Perfect Weight Adult Dry Dog FoodAs low as $34.01
- Hill's Science Diet Light Adult Dry Dog FoodAs low as $47.47
1. McGreevy PD, Thomson PC, Pride C et al. Prevalence of obesity in dogs examined by Australian veterinary practices and the risk factors involved. Vet Rec 2005; 156: 695-702.